Discover why millions of students are making the switch to online learning. With online courses, you can study at your convenience in your preferred learning environment. Our courses and programs are highly engaging and relevant and our instructors are interactive and support you through the curriculum. Choose from our growing catalog of Instructor-Led Courses designed to teach you a new skill or refresh a current one or our Career Training Programs geared to place you into a new career in an in-demand field.
Tacoma Community College’s Continuing Education Department is a registered clock hour/continuing education unit (CEU) provider with the Washington State OSPI. For each hour of instruction, one clock hour or .1 CEUs are awarded. Clock hours and CEUs must be requested at the time of registration and a $20 fee (per class) will be issued on top of class registration fees for administrative processing of clock hours/CEUs. If you have any questions please call Alex Mosley at (253) 460-2358.
- 24-Hour Access
- 6 Weeks of Instruction
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. The course is available to you anytime, anywhere.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Creating Web Pages
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Speed Spanish
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Grammar Refresher
- Introduction to Statistics
- Computer Skills in the Workplace
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- One-On-One Instructor Assistance
- 24-Hour Access
- All Materials and Books are Included!
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers. Our online Career Training Programs are comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced. You can begin these Programs at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- CompTIA™ A+ Certification Training
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Building Analyst Quick Start Program
- Medical Transcription
- Travel Agent Training
- Event Management & Design
- Human Resources Professional
- Project Management
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Certified Personal Trainer